Once you’ve created a website for your business and you’re sure ready to start attracting customers, how do you get people to actually visit your site?
Here are some starter tips:
1. Make sure your website is visible in search engines. Use keyword focused titles and descriptions to help potential customers find your site. This is more for search engine friendliness than customer visibility.
2. Use social media to promote your website. We know it may seem a bit tedious but Facebook, Twitter, and other social networks can be the angle that – for whatever reason – your customers start to trickle onto your website.
3. Advertise your website online. If you don’t mind spending a few coins, ads on popular websites or search engines can help get you an initial bit of customer engagement that starts word of mouth spreading.
4. Get listed in online directories which are easy enough to find. Customers who are looking for businesses like yours will use these directories and you’ll be surprised just how many of the top spots on search engines are dominated by these directories for high value keywords.
5. Make sure your website is visually appealing and easy to navigate if you expect your target audience to view you as the authority. First impressions matter, so make sure your site makes the best one!
By following these tips, you can start driving traffic to your website and begin attracting customers from the online world.